This free course will help you understand the practical, legal and unique aspects of inter-country adoption, answering many of the common questions. It may also help you decide whether inter-country adoption is right for you.
- What is the process for adopting a child from overseas?
- What countries could I potentially adopt from and what are the requirements?
- How much would it cost?
- How long would it take?
- Why are children available for inter-country adoption?
- What are the special needs of children adopted from overseas?
- What services are offered by Adoption First Steps (AFS)?
The Course will take about 15 – 20 minutes although you may wish to spend longer looking at the section on the requirements of different countries as they vary considerably. You must meet these criteria before authorities in that country will allow you to adopt from there.
You can progress page by page and if you would like help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 2372014